Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Thursday, March 25, 2010

Carter's 4 month update

3-month professional pic

Today Carter is 4 months old! He is the happiest little guy--for the most part he only cries when he's hungry. He recently returned from Cleveland where he accompanied the KHS cheerleaders to nationals. He was such a good boy the whole weekend. Dr. Beth sent me a text on the way home that weekend..."he's the cutest, sweetest, most content baby I have ever been around...and I've been around a lot of them." I really appreciated hearing that.

He's a good napper--Krenma says he takes 2-3 naps a day and he is sleeping through the night...but still close to me. Now that it's getting warmer, his room should be warm enough at night for him to stay in there alone. We'll have to work on that situation before next fall comes. He's up to 16 lbs 6.5 ozs...as of last Thursday. He had to go to the dr for a cough...he has a touch of the cold. We'll find out today at his 4 month check-up and shots if he's up from that:)

He has discovered his hands and loves picking up toys to chew on or study. Loves the See and Say and anything that makes noise (cardinal, crinkle elephant, jungle lion). Josh and I are enjoying his smile and his hearty laugh! I'll get some videos on this weekend...he got to go swimming for the first time while in Cleveland!

Here's a link to a press release about his surgeon...http://www.chp.edu/CHP/112108 His surgery is still slated for May 20th...keep him in your prayers!

No comments:

Post a Comment