I felt compelled to write today. Carter is entertaining me so much; I wish you could be sitting on my sofa watching him with me. Right now he's in his exersaucer making faces and noises into the mirror. It's so adorable. He's really learning to entertain himself better...I was worried about that after spending most of June and July needing (or wanting) to be held and entertained by us. I want him to be able to "play" on his own, too.
We spent this morning at Peanut Park with many of my co-workers and their children. How nice to work with such wonderful people!! The kids were so fun to watch! Carter wore out around 11:30, so we didnt stay to eat lunch.
Right now my free moments are spent with my cheerleaders and school preparation, so I havent had much time to think about how my awesome summer with Carter is almost over:( I had seriously considered resigning from coaching, but Josh is extremely supportive of me maintaining that part of my life that I love so much. He enjoys the time that I am with my girls b/c it's Daddy/Carter time. He's so great with him. They play in his room, run errands, read and nap together.
Looking forward to the Horsethief 5K (yes I am organizing it again) on Saturday (Josh is running in it) and going up to Cousin Stephanie and Curt's escape by the lake in Erie on Sunday...if we ever can afford one, ours will be a salt water pool like theirs! We cannot wait to take Carter swimming again!!! He also has become VERY aware of other KIDS...so Carter is really going to enjoy Basil, Fina and Lance this weekend!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment